Great Derbyshire Beer Festival
Time & Location
About The Event
Friday 1st APRIL: 18:30 – 00:00
*Last entry is 2 hours before the session ends.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET...
- Admittance to GDBF – enjoy our range of breweries, drinks partners, gourmet street food, and strong line-up of music acts.
- 150+ drinks exhibtitors
- An alternative range of drinks producers, working and partnering with ciders, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
- Festival glass – our GDBF branded 2/3 pint glasses are yours to keep, designed to withstand use and enjoyment for years to come.
- GDBF programme – working with our exhibitors, we produce the perfect event guide and magazine, enabling you to get the very best out of GDBF.
- First-hand knowledge – with all breweries and drinks partners attending themselves, they’re on hand to explain and educate on what you’re drinking, or should be drinking.
More info coming soon...
* Bar service will stop 15 mins before the session ends – enjoy it while you can!
** This event is for adults aged 18 or over only – Brew//LDN organisers will be operating a 'Challenge 25' policy at entry and bars.
*** Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable